CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Well it has been a while and I know by the number of posts that y'all are leaving that there is a terrible yearning for more of what I have to say... Uh maybe not.

So with that being said I have been preoccupied by the approaching due date of our 5th child and I find myself with an unnatural fear or apprehension of what is to come and I do not know why. It is borderline terror and it is something that I have not felt before.

Today is the third and past our due date of the second. I have not been able to sleep and the dread is worse. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that our last daughter was born 2 weeks past her due date and had a true not in her cord?

I reject the fear and stand on the promise that My LORD is in control and if He is for us than who or what can be against us.

So I ask You Lord to not let our enemies triumph over us your people. Amen

With a roar of defiance to the dark proclaim Christ is Lord,
If not here there...Shane

0 comments: