CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Went to McDonalds for a mcrib (the best product they have to offer) @ about 1130pm before work and when I went to pay for it the worker would not take my money no matter how hard I tried. He just smiled at me and said that it would be on him tonight.
What a power down. Should I feel flattered or offended? I'm confused and apparently so is he.

The most important thing an inmate wants in the middle of the night is...drum roll please...to know what time it is.

Good management (even mediocre)is hard to come by. And where are all the leaders?

My wife's grandmother told me Saturday that her mother wouldn't let her dance...it was too naughty.(good times!)

When did the word no start meaning everything but?

A friend told me that the best thing about my blog was that it is not wordy and best of all the music! Thanks...I guess;)

I hate sunshine in my mirrors-it gives me tired head.

I hate windshield wipers-they always smear.
ttfn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take the McD's event as a big thank you for what you do. I am assuming you were in uniform?

As for the rest...I HEAR you!

Leah