CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm just saying Chuck Norris Facts

Well um i um guess so...manjunk

How can we as a nation have fallen so far that we let this slip in with out a thought. Better yet where is the ACLU at on this."Islam is the Light" tickle me baby

Fun down time to amaze your friends great facts

I might be getting the hang of this blog thing...maybe.

BTW Leah the McDonalds thing-I hope you are right;)

Mad cow disease? holstein heifer

Is it really Coincidences? random

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know around here LE's don't pay for meals when they are in uniform. That is just how Ohio says thank you.

Leah

Anonymous said...

I think it would help if your readers knew Mr. McDonalds doesn't pay for the female officers' food...

Shane, don't you want to say, "You're welcome" to the poor guy? LOL :)

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHH! One of those! LOL So, Shane just looks really cute in his uniform. ;-)

Leah

Summer said...

THe Chuck Norris Facts made me laugh. My dad loves Chuck norris! I think I'll print those off for him.